4001 Weston Pkwy
Cary, NC 27513
Phone: (919) 677-8310
Fax: (919) 677-0082
OdoSulf® provides continuous monitoring of sulfide emissions
OdoSulf® is the first automated system designed specifially for Hydrogen Sulfide emissions with a real-time H2S plume display. The system monitors sulfid emission sources and displays the odor intensity as a color-coded plume overlaid on a site map. Operators are alerted that actions need to be taken.
How OdoSulf® Works
- OdoSulf® technology positions e-noses near the emission sources and uses AERMOD to model and display the H2S dispersion plume of the site.
- All data is archived and available at a click. Alerts will be sent to the operator by e-mail.
- OdoSulf® can measure H2S down to 2 ppb as a perimeter monitor. As a source monitor, it can measure up to 100 ppm H2S.
Operators are warned when a situation could result in odor complaints. This early warning enables process adjustments or proactive steps to be taken to prevent nuisance odors.
Quantification of H2S with OdoSulf® shows immediately which of the site sources needs action avoiding costly investigations in case of H2S emissions thereby improving community relations.
- Track the H2S values at the property boundaries
- Avoid costly investigations in cases of H2S emissions
- Improve community relations
- Optimize process
- Manage proactively
- Monitor the effectiveness of abatement actions taken