4001 Weston Pkwy
Cary, NC 27513
Phone: (919) 677-8310
Fax: (919) 677-0082
OdoWatch® provides continuous monitoring of odor sources to help operators prevent odor complaints
The OdoWatch® system's electronic nose is calibrated to "smell" odors and quantify them in odor units. The system monitors odor sources and displays the odor intensity as a color-coded plume overlaid on a site map. Operators are alerted that actions need to be taken before the odor intensity reaches a point that can be detected by the human nose.
How The eNose Works
- The eNose is positioned near the site's odor sources and calibrated to recognize and quantify your site's odors in odor units. This data is sent to a central control unit (CCU) at your site.
- A weather tower collects data at your site and transmits the information to the same central control unit.
- The CCU combines the weather data and uses proprietary software to display the intensity of the odor as a color coded plume overlaid on a site map.
Operators are warned when a situation could result in odor compliants. This early warning enables process adjustments or proactive steps to be taken to prevent nuisance odors.
Quantification of odors enables right-size odor control measures and prevents overdosing of treatment chemicals for odor control, thus saving costs.
- Improve community relationships
- Eliminate costly on-site sampling
- Right-size your odor control
- Provide scientific defendable data
- Reduce chemical overdosing
OdoScan™ can be an affordable alternative to OdoWatch®.
With OdoScan™, the odor concentration is measured manually at the sources of the site. That measured value is then used as a fixed input to the OdoScan™ software, which uses the real-time weather data from the met tower to model the atmospheric dispersion and display the site's odor plume.
OdoScan™ tracks the direction of the emitted odor based on fixed source concentration data (in odor units per cubic metre) but real-time weather.
1. Centralizes and automates odor monitoring
2. Models atmospheric dispersion of odor and archives the weather data
3. Displays an odor plume based on real-time weather, displays meteorological data, and odor concentration at the receptors
4. Alerts when preset odor values are exceeded at those receptors
Gas Detection Sensor
H2S, CO2, NH3, CH4, VOC, SO2
We offer the first automated system designed specifially for Hydrogen Sulfide emissions with a real-time H2S plume display. The system monitors sulfid emission sources and displays the odor intensity as a color-coded plume overlaid on a site map. Operators are alerted that actions need to be taken.
How it works
- OdoSulf® technology positions e-noses near the emission sources and uses AERMOD to model and display the H2S dispersion plume of the site.
- All data is archived and available at a click. Alerts will be sent to the operator by e-mail.
- OdoSulf® can measure H2S down to 2 ppb as a perimeter monitor. As a source monitor, it can measure up to 100 ppm H2S.
Operators are warned when a situation could result in odor complaints. This early warning enables process adjustments or proactive steps to be taken to prevent nuisance odors.
Quantification of H2S with OdoSulf® shows immediately which of the site sources needs action avoiding costly investigations in case of H2S emissions thereby improving community relations
OdoView™ Odor Complaint Platform
OdoView™ is a real-time odor complaint management platform. Local resident"s observations are continuously collected and analyzed to obtain useful information for the municipality, including full data file, projection of observations on a satellite map, analysis based on real weather conditions and reports. This data and information can be used by the municipality to optimize the management of their site.
- Diagnostic tool to identify odor sources quickly and efficiently
Structured and standardized information with reports
- Instant email alert upon notification of an odor input
Cloud based solution with internet access
- Access from Smartphones, Tablets, Computers